500 Dollar Bill 1934 Federal Reserve Note G Bank Of Chicago A Series
I believe this bill is in very good shape for its age. Please use pictures to determine condition. Note there is a crease to the left of P McKinley where it was was folded at some time in the past.
The item "500 Dollar Bill 1934 Federal Reserve Note G Bank Of Chicago A Series" is in sale since Tuesday, October 19, 2021. This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Paper Money\ US\Small Size Notes\Federal Reserve Notes". The seller is "joelmcgl" and is located in Englewood, Colorado. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated
- Denomination: $500
- Type: Banknotes
- Year: 1934
- Certification Number: 8064564-001
- Grade: Ungraded
- Grade Designation: Choice Very Fine
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Certification: Uncertified
- Modified Item: Yes